CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Well, we renewed our membership at the gym.

I vow to be constantly attached to the treadmill to be ready for the cruise in December. I promise to not stop in the middle of the program or make up excuses in my head on why I can quit. I pledge to make the trip to the gym as often as possible and remind myself that is not that far of a drive. I have 38 days to get in shape and I will take advantage of each one.

Wish me luck.



6 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Good luck!!! You can do it.

Leah Billings said...

The motivation is always the hardest part for me. My brain is really good at talking me out of getting sweaty.

Unknown said...

wow. did they make you sign that at the gym?

Anonymous said...

no, but they should have

brooke knight said...

yaaaaaaaaay! good luck! you're inspiring me to get back to my gym as well!

Anonymous said...

Do not try to diet, just eat small portions. If I try and restrict myself to a certain food I find myself eating more of that food. I hope that made sense? Do not try and kill youself while you are working out. The trick to working out and losing weight is consistancy. Try walking at a fast pace on the treadmill for at least 30 to 50 min. a day. If you want to job on the treadmill do the same amount of time but every other day. Jogging is always hard to keep doing. Walking at a fast past is a lot easier to stay with. I hope this helped. The important thing is that you are trying.