CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 12, 2007



I don't have much to post. I am coaching CLS Volleyball again. This year I have the fifth grade. They know nothing of volleyball but they look so cute trying. No way were we ever that tiny. Our first game is Thursday. We only have six games because none of the other schools have enough girls for fifth grade teams. Oh well, wish us luck.

Oh yeah, I also lost 10 pounds on the Atkins diet. I am back on carbs. I decided I am going to crash no carb diet whenever I need to loose a few pounds. The ten only took three weeks. Jr lost a lot more than I did. He included exercise in his diet plan...whatever. I am perfectly happy with 10.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

more girls in sports! that is sad...

Elizabeth Spann said...

Gooooooood luck with your first game! Yay you- so proud!! ;)

Anonymous said...

tramadol online pharmacy tramadol 800mg ibuprofen - buy tramadol 200mg