CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 29, 2007







Well, as most of you know, I am going back to school. Before I could do that, though, I had to take the stupid ACT again. Well, I took it Saturday. Whew I am glad that is over. On the plus side, I finally learned algebra. On the down side, It wasn't on the frickin test. Oh well, we'll see what happens.



Thankfully there was a Halloween Party to go to Saturday night. I got to dress up and get my mind off of the test. I was Lucille Ball and Jr was the tennis player guy from The Royal Tennenbaums. Well, by the end of the night we decided he was Chico the illegitimate son of Royal and the maid. Here are a few pics, courtesy of Elizabeth.






2 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Lucy and Chico were awesome. :D So were the pumpkin shots. Ha ha ha ha. Love you guys!

Leah Billings said...

Yes. Definitely some of your best costumes!