CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 20, 2006

I can't believe I didn't get any pictures from Friday night. I met up with Elizabeth, Virginia, Katie, Matt, and Annie at The Fountain for St. Patty's day. It was pretty low key and I didn't stay out too late. I did manage to get pictures of the flowers JR got me, though. My little brothers came in town this weekend. I took them to The Rose Saturday night. They kept me company even though they aren't old enough to drink yet. That was my weekend. It was cold and nasty outside so I stayed in the rest of the time.

4 comments:

katandkarl said...

is jr recovered? are those thank you for being my nurse flowers? what a sweetie.

the gloria family said...

he is feeling much better. they were st. patty's day flowers/you never get me flowers/thank you flowers.

Elizabeth Spann said...

Awww... nice. What a good fella. I know, I didn't take pics Friday either. Whoops. Next time, next time.

emily and eric said...

he is sooooooo sweet