CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Sorry to keep everyone waiting. I forgot my camera yesterday. Saturday we had an adventure. I am calling it Annie's Night O' Fun. I brought my camera to document every second for those of you who couldn't be there.
Leah, Matt, Karl, Annie, and I started the night at The Faded Rose. She was going to get a tattoo and wanted to have a drink first. Don't tell the tattoo people. She could get in trouble.

Here are Karl and Matt trying to look hard core.


This is Classic Matt.

We all rode in Karl's truck to the tattoo place. Elizabeth was going to meet us there. She was at her Mom's B-Day dinner. Happy Birthday Becky! Leah and Annie didn't know I was taking a picture.
When we got there Annie had to get the design she wanted online. They printed it out and Annie signed all the I will not sue you forms.
They put the design on to see how it was going to look. Here she is showing us.
Here is the tattoo guy actually giving her the tattoo. Sorry it is blurry. I decided mid picture that the flash might be a little distracting.
Here is Annie posing with the tattoo guy after it is over. I told him to smile. This is as close as he got.
Here is the final product. It is an Australian Aboriginal (Sp?) design. Annie you should comment with the exact meaning.
Here is Leah deciding if she wanted to get one too. They couldn't do exactly what she wanted. So, she wisely decided to wait.

After it was over we headed back to the Rose.
We got some celebratory shots and a few more beers. It was an awesome night!

3 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

WHOO HOO! What a good time. Annie- you're hard core. Love it.

Anonymous said...

I love it that people keep referring to me as hard core. That's awesome. And it makes me laugh.
So the tattoo design means traveling - or indicates a journey. The lines are the actual movement and the circles represent a resting place.
Thanks for coming with me -- and to Kristen for documenting the whole process!

Leah Billings said...

Yea! Great post. It was such a fun night. I had no idea you took a picture of me while I was deciding!