CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Yesterday after work Jr, Brady, and I went golfing at War Memorial. They had been golfing all day, but they decided to go again so I could play. I forgot to take pictures until the very end. Oh well. We saw Joe Johnson, for those of you who know about basketball. We weren't sure it was him and then we saw his Rolls-Royce in the parking lot. I had no idea who he was. Apparently he graduated from Central here in Little Rock and he just signed a huge deal with Atlanta or somebody. I don't know, they were excited about it.


5 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Teach me to golf. It will be fun(or funny). Summer project!!

the gloria family said...

yes, please. that would awesome!

Leah Billings said...

I need to learn how to too. Blue tried once. It didn't go very well. I'm just not that good with sports that involve hand-eye coordination.

the gloria family said...

we should all go to the range. once you learn how to drive you feel much more confident about the rest. technically you are not supposed to start that way, but your not planning to join the pga or anything. so, i don't think it matters.

A&R said...

It is fun! I haven't been in forever.