CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 04, 2006

It's Friday! Yea! This has been a long week. I'm bored today. So, I thought I would post. I don't really have anything to post about. So, sorry if I ramble. I have no plans this weekend. What is everyone doing? I will probably end up at the rose Saturday night at some point. Other than that I have no idea. Brady, my little brother, is coming in town Monday. He will be here for a week. WooHoo! I haven't seen him all summer. He was interning in Houston. He liked it so much he was considering dropping out of school and staying in Houston. I'm glad he liked it but come on. I told him that as some one older and wiser he should listen to me. STAY IN SCHOOL! He only has a year left. I can't believe he was even considering it. Kids (insert emphatic eye rolling here)!
What else....Jr and I are going on a cruise this Christmas. We are going to Belize, Roatan, Honduras, Cozumel, and Costa Maya, Mexico. It should be fun. We are going with his whole family. I think we are at 23 people right now. I am on a mission to get to my pre-marriage weight before we go. Wish me luck.
I guess I have talked long enough. Have a great weekend everyone.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

I'm so glad you posted!! I'm proud. I have no real plans this weekend besides a bachelorette part-ay on Saturday, so no Rose for me. Boooooooo! Gimme a call! Much, much love, from me to you.

brooke knight said...

YAY BLOGGING. YAY cruise!!!!!!

Leah Billings said...

You two and your cruises. I have to admit...I'm starting to get jealous. :)