CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

We had a very eventful weekend. Friday night we took Andrew bowling. He loved it. He even got his first spare with a little help from the bumpers. Then Saturday we had his fifth birthday at Wild River Country. He loves that place. I managed to remember to take a few pictures. That night we went to Mike and Audra's wedding. It was very beautiful and we had a blast at the reception. I forgot to bring my camera to that. So, you will just have to look at the links to other blogs on the right for those pictures. Sunday Jr and I played golf. I thought it was going to be hot but it turned out to be a beautiful day. That night Jr cooked fajitas. Yum!

6 comments:

katandkarl said...

vomit at the cuteness.

too much. =)

Unknown said...

perhaps the cutest little family i know...

Elizabeth Spann said...

Seriously. Adorable. I love it.

Anonymous said...

He is too cute!!!

Leah Billings said...

That kid should endorse products or something!

Chandle said...

Precious