CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 11, 2006

I'm sure you guys don't remember, but six months ago we got stuck at Outback when our battery died. Well we got a new one, no big deal. Until, last night. I went out to start the car to get us something to eat and it was dead again! What is going on? We arranged for someone to give us a jump this morning and we took it right back to the place we got the old one. They said it was defective and leaking. Geez. They replaced at at no charge, which was nice. I'm just thankful it wasn't something big because we just spent a lot of money on Christmas presents.

3 comments:

Leah Billings said...

Bleh! I hate car trouble to the max, but I love it when they fix it for free.

Elizabeth Spann said...

Glad it worked out! That could have been a lovely Christmas expense.

katandkarl said...

die.hard.