CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 23, 2006

Calling all friends...
Here is what I was thinking. With all this talk of beaches and friends, I thought, Why not plan a group beach vacation? Everyone is getting married and will be or already is starting a family. This may be our last chance to all hang out together. I was thinking if we started planning now we could beat the wedding rush that is sure to begin again next summer. I don't care where we go as long as there is sand and water and sun. We could rent a house or a condo on a beach somewhere. If we had enough people we could get it for cheap. It is actually to early to book for next summer (I've sort of checked into it already). I just wanted to throw it out there and see if there are any takers. Anyone? Come on it would be frickin awesome and you know it.

5 comments:

katandkarl said...

i am in.

emily and eric said...

we should plan a trip to go and see blake.... and his beach!!! i am in

Elizabeth Spann said...

I am totally in. Can't wait. :) PS... what wedding rush? Aren't we done with that?? Besides Miss Chandle. Hee, hee.

Unknown said...

oh, elizabeth, i'm sure i could think of someone else...

Anonymous said...

dude, i will not be married or starting a family anytime soon so of course I am in