CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 19, 2006

Here are the pictures of Audra's Bachelorette Party!

We started at Kat's house. Kat and Audra's sister Alexis were our hostesses. They did a very good job and everyone had a blast. Here are some pics of Audra getting her veil and guessing who brought which panties for her.

This is the last bachelorette passing on a Tulsa girls tradition.
Leaving Boscos. It was yummy.
Audra and Kat....happy happy faces.

We ended up at the piano bar. The guy called up Audra and had a little fun with her.

I just thought this picture looked cool. It is Kat and Alexis caught unaware. Leah and me.

Kat modeling the tiaras.
When we were leaving about four fire trucks showed up for and apparent false alarm. So, that is a photo op if I ever heard of one.

5 comments:

Susan said...

Yay. I had a blast. It was fun to hang out with you after all of our blog correspondence!

katandkarl said...

you take fun pictures.

i have THE funniest of us for my blog.. to be updated SOON!

brooke knight said...

excellent! good pics...it was good to hang!


-b

Leah Billings said...

I love pictures. I must start bringing my camera with me more often.

Elizabeth Spann said...

You guys=fun. Me=sorry I missed it.