CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 12, 2006

Ok, Elizabeth. Here is a post. My Mom, Grandma, and little brother Kyle came into town this weekend. Friday night we ate at The Purple Cow...yummy. Saturday we met up with My Uncle Jean,Aunt Deannie, and my older brother Brent for lunch at Mimi's. It was a long wait but very good. They left early Sunday morning. It was a nice family weekend. Sunday Jr and I went and played golf at Hindman golf course. It was my first time to play there. It is very different from War Memorial. I was nervous at first but I eventually hit my stride and played pretty well, despite the heat. After that we went home, cleaned up, and went to eat at Outback. Sarah Jane was bartending but I didn't talk to her. I see her there every time and never talk to her. I don't know why. Anyway, we ate a huge meal and had an espresso martini as dessert. Yeah it was as good as it sounds. We got out to the car and I turned the key. Nothing happened. The car was dead. I didn't take pictures but I found these online to illustrate. We called someone from The Rose to help. They jumped us and it started right up. We drove home and when we turned it off it wouldn't come back on. So we arranged for someone to come by this morning to give us a jump and we headed to Sears for a new battery. Now it is fine. It wasn't too expensive and it was a simple problem, but it gave us a big scare when the car wouldn't start. All is well now, though.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Yucky car problems! glad it wasn't too big of an issue though. That's good. Thanks for the update! I feel better. I will do one later this afternoon... Love my Kristen!!

A&R said...

Good to here about Grandma :) Looks like you have been super busy!

Leah Billings said...

That happened to my car once in the middle of no-where on a camping trip. Talk about stress!