CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 14, 2006



Ghostbusters was on TV last night. I remembered how much my little brothers loved this movie. I mean they had the toys, the trap and the pack with the gun. We drank the slimer juice. You remember that stuff? Anyway, I decided to watch it with Andrew. Yeah, there is a lot more cussing and scary/adult scenes than I remember. He loved it anyway, although he did get a little scared in some parts. He went to bed still singing, "Who ya gonna call?"

3 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

That is one of my all-time favorite movies. I remember going to your house and wanting to play with your brothers' stuff. You used to get so mad cause they had the cool toys. Like the trap and all the Star Wars stuff. And we totally used to freeze the Slimer Hi-C's and eat them as slushies. Delish.

A&R said...

holy shi...t.. we watched it too!!! wow grown' up in the 80-90's !!! :)

Unknown said...

i used to sometimes babysit these crazy little kids that drove me nuts, and one day we watched ghost busters. the mom (who was super crazy, too) came home and asked what we did that day. we said we watched a movie and she was like "well, just as long as they didn't watch ghost busters". ummm. oops. awesome movie, though.