CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 05, 2006


Happy Fourth Everyone! Monday a big group of us went to the Faded Rose (good to see you, John and Leslie). It was fun and nice to be off in the middle of the week. Tuesday Jr and I played golf. It was not my best round...That's all I have to say about that. We went to my Dad's at four for his 4th of July party. He makes his own wine so we helped ourselves to that. There was tons of food and drink. It was great. We bought fireworks but left before it got dark enough to shoot them. Then we fell asleep early and didn't shoot of a single one. I don't know what to do with all of them now. Oh well.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

We'll find *something* to do with those fireworks! Are there sparklers??

A&R said...

Hey! Sounds like you had a great 4th ;)

Susan said...

The kids in our neighborhood have been shooting off fireworks every night since the 4th.