CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 18, 2007



So, yesterday Jr convinced me that we should have some cheap physical activity that we can do together. His choice was Tennis. I had never played before. So, I was worried about making a fool of myself. He used to play with his mom when he was younger, but he hadn't played in a while. Verdict: Awesome! I really enjoyed it. It was very good exercise and it was a lot of fun. I did better than I thought I would. I guess playing Volleyball all those years helped. I can't wait to go back.

7 comments:

katandkarl said...

yes let's/ i told you it is fuN!

melissa said...

tennis is fun but i suck at it. at that's sad because it's such an awesome workout.

Leah Billings said...

I love the tennis as well, I'm just not very good at it. We should all play some time (the girls that is). What court did you guys use?

Elizabeth Spann said...

Like I said, tennis court RIGHT here...! Let's do it. ;)

kristen said...

well, we went to rebsamen the first time and got in free since they were about to close. when we went back the next day we found out it was $10/person...so screw that. we drove by elizabeth's and it was full. so, we found the walker tennis center. there are no lights, but it is free. we had a blast.

kristen said...

i'm sorry $5/person

Chandle said...

I cannot play tennis. I have a lot of trouble running side to side, so I run straight, screech to a halt and turn around or run into the fence. Zach's little brother Robin was really good a tennis. We used to go with him, but I think they only invited me to have something to laugh at.