CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 16, 2007

Sunday Andrew turned 6 years old! Our present to him was season passes to Magic Springs. We drove up early in the morning to beat the crowd, only to discover they don't open until Noon. So we had to think quick. We decided to visit The Mid America Science Museum which was nearby. They have changed it a little. Jr and Andrew have never been there. They really got a kick out of it. There was a demonstration where they had to go up front and make their hair stand straight up. I got a picture, but my stupid camera's flash is broken and it was too dark in there. I tried everything I know to lighten it. Nothing I did worked. Any ideas? Anyway, we finally got to Magic Springs. They have rides on one side and a water park on the other. I rode a bunch of the rides with Andrew, but I left the water park stuff to Jr. I am not a big fan of large public swimming areas. Just me? Anyway I got a good nap on a chair beside the wave pool in the shade. It was a good day. So here are all the pictures...enjoy!

4 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Do they still have the laser show to "I'm Proud to be an American??"
Or the telephone thing were you talk into a hole and can hear someone clearrrrrr across the room?
I loved that museum.

kristen said...

they have both of those. we skipped the laser show, though.

melissa said...

killer post, kristen. : ) looks like you guys had a blast!

Susan said...

I have never been to Magic Springs. Can you belive that? And I've lived in AR my whole life. I REALLY want to go. Maybe I can talk Seth into taking me for my birthday. It's right around the corner.