CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 23, 2006


Happy 25th B-Day, Elizabeth! We are getting soooo old. I don't have any pictures of us to put on here. I am new to blogging and digital cameras. I have tons of pictures at home but no scanner. I just want to say that it has been awesome having joint birthday parties with you for around twenty years. Geez, can you believe that? Love you lots. Best Friends Forever!

I also brought the wrong cord thingy to download this weekend's pictures. Man I suck. I will post Petit Jean pictures tomorrow.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Holy cow- we HAVE been friends for 20 years! That's scary. You're the best, Kristen!!

Leah Billings said...

Can't wait to see how much fun you had on your trip!

A&R said...

Hey guys!!! Happy b-day ya'll are getting old! :) Amanda