CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 30, 2006

So, I am trying to quit smoking. After I almost died at Petit Jean, I realized maybe it was time. I have gradually had one less a day since Wednesday. Today will be my first day without one. I bought a lot of gum. That has been helping so far. Saturday night we went to the Rose for some beers and I only had one. I was very proud of myself. Jr isn't ready to quit yet. That is going to make it difficult but I am going to try anyway. Wish me luck.

5 comments:

Susan said...

You go girl! Good luck, you can do it! I'm on a venture to stop drinking. Well, at least as much as I used to. I'm surpised to see my will-power is better than I thought.

Elizabeth Spann said...

Good luck, Kristen! You can do it!

Leah Billings said...

What a fabulous idea! You can totally do it. If you need any support, let me know. Yea for Kriten!

Unknown said...

awesome! just remember: each cigarette takes 7 minutes off of your life (and not in a good way)!

emily and eric said...

You can do it... Good luck!
Eric