CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 12, 2006


While we were there we went deep sea fishing. There were two trips. I only went on one. Here are a few pictures from both. It was so much fun. I was worried about getting sea sick but there was to much action the whole time. I didn't have time to think about it. I caught a 5 lb tuna. We didn't get a picture of it. I guess the first mate thought it was too small for a picture. I turned to says something and he already had it cut up and in a bag. Oh well.
These are some of the folks that went with us. The group picture from left to right is Carl (Gary's sister), Ralph (Carla's husband), Alyssa (their daughter), Peggy and Tommy (friends of Gary and Carla), Gary (Jr's stepdad), and Jr (my hubby).

The pelicans were crazy in cabo. They knew that there would be bait fish left over when the ships came in. So, the would land on the back of the boat and wait for you to feed them. They would get pretty aggressive.


So these are the fish Jr caught. He got a Dorado which is Mahi Mahi and a Blue Marlin. The Blue Marlin took him 42 minutes to reel in. They weren't supposed to be in season. So, it was very exciting.

8 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

I still cannot believe that marlin that he caught! It is MAJESTIC, I tell you.
Great job on the posting, KJ. I am very very proud of you. It's about damn time! :)

katandkarl said...

sigh. i want to go to cabo.

Anonymous said...

I want to eat some marlin!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on Finally getting a blog. I want to go deep sea fishing so Bad!!! I've never been.

the gloria family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susan said...

I want to wear shorts and a T-shirt right now! Awesome job so far; welcome to the blogging community.

Leah Billings said...

The trip looks fabulous. No sunburns I hope.

the gloria family said...

no sunburns...just more freckles. that's the miracle of spf 50.