CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 26, 2006


Well, I guess the warm weather got to us. Our bodies must have thought it was Spring. Last night we spent three and a half hours power cleaning our apartment. Geez, we have a lot of crap stuffed into that little apartment. We are not finished either. We still have the electronics corner to take care of and my/Andrew's closet to organize. I hate cleaning but man it feels good when everything has a place and everything smells like bleach. Don't you agree?

4 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Once I get started I'm good, but it's getting motivated that is next to impossible for me to do. :)

katandkarl said...

cleaning sucks dot com.

Leah Billings said...

Yes!!! I love cleaning. Wait a second, maybe I just love the feeling I get when I'm finished. Either way, I do have to be in the mood to do it.

Susan said...

Yeah, I'm with Elizabeth. Once I'm on a roll, I'm a cleaning machine. But, sweeping and mopping suck the most!