CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 09, 2006


Has everyone signed up for Fantasy Survivor on www.cbs.com? You better hurry. I just wanted to take a moment today and mention my favorite survivor ever. Rob Cesternino is the best. I loved the way he played and I think he is hilarious. He is commenting on the Survivors Strike Back Blog on the cbs.com survivor website, along with a few others. You can check out what he is up to now on his website. I have provided a link on the right...The reality tv one. Who is your favorite survivor ever?

6 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Well besides Steph?? I loved Ian with a passion. He should be my boyfriend and love me forever. We could have little shaggy haired babies.
And Ethan. I liked him too.

Anonymous said...

Colby!!! He was so hot. Plus that is the only season I ever watched.

katandkarl said...

ian. ethan. steph. rupert. sandra. amy the lesbian. i loved her. i still like tom the fireman too. um... i need some more old school ones... amber of course!

the gloria family said...

steph and amy are the next two on my list.

Leah Billings said...

No one is immediately jumping to mind, so I guess I don't have one.

Susan said...

Is it too late to sign up? It's currently 2-16-06.