CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 27, 2006

So, this weekend we had Jr's four year old son Andrew. We got Elmo in Grouchland for sale at Wal-Mart on Saturday night. It is pretty cute. It is almost as good as Follow that Bird. The best part is that the bad guy is that guy from The Princess Bride. You know the one that says "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father: prepare to die."


We also had a heated debate all weekend. Andrew is really into Power Rangers right now. You know how little boys pick a character to be and act out things they do? Well, Andrew is in that phase. He was getting annoyed with me because I kept picking rangers that were boys. He said I couldn't do that. Then it turned into a debate on whether or not there are girl colors and boy colors. Good times.

4 comments:

katandkarl said...

what a lucky little man to have you around to debate the fine points of sex and gender stereotypes...

;)

i totally wanted to be a boy when i was little.

Elizabeth Spann said...

I wrote a whole like 15 pg. paper on boy vs. girl toys and colors and about how it ruins kids for life. :) My little girl will totally play with tanks and trains if she wants. And my little boy can have a little kitchen or a doll. It will make them better people.

Leah Billings said...

Man, when are the Power Rangers going to die? Haven't they been around for like 25 years?? I've never liked them.

brooke knight said...

now i have to go home and watch princess bride! all your fault!