CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 03, 2006

If you haven't heard of Monkey-Shoe, let me explain. I had these monkey slippers. Tyson found these and decided to make them his girlfriends. Well, I don't know if you can tell but the lump of material on the left in this picture was Monkey-Shoe. Tyson likes it rough. Anyway, last night after we left Elizabeth's we stopped at Wal-Greens and bought Tyson a new Monkey-Shoe. He loves his new girlfriend. If it wasn't so gross, it would be sweet.

5 comments:

katandkarl said...

why are you so funny?

hehehehe.

katandkarl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elizabeth Spann said...

Ohhh Monkey Shoe... you are so good to me. :)
That's hilarious.

Anonymous said...

I needed a good laugh!! Thanks

Leah Billings said...

How long will it take him to get the new one looking like the old one?