CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 02, 2006


Hi, everyone. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Things have been hectic lately. Happy Birthday, Leah. Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday. this Care Bear cake is for you. If I could bake as well as you I would make a real one. Yea, for Survivor night tonight. I can't wait to see what happens. Also, Jr and I are going to join the War Memorial Fitness Center. This is the only picture I could find of this place.

5 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Hooray for Leah! And for cake! And for SURVIVOR!! I can't wait... come as soon as you'd like tonight, Kristen. I'll be there.

Leah Billings said...

Thanks Kristen! I used to love CareBears movies when I was really little. :)

Anonymous said...

What's the deal with everyone "working out" and trying to "get fit." I hate working out!! It is way to much ....work. Which is why I have gotten fat and need to start working out again.

Matt said...

John and I used to work out there many summers ago. It was a decent little club if I remember correctly.

katandkarl said...

snorting pepsi out my nose at that ridiculous picture of war memorial/working out. very nice.