CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 19, 2006



I know I talked about this show when it first aired. I guess only a few of us watched because CBS stopped showing it.

"Love Monkey is on hiatus and there's no scheduled return date," a network spokesperson says. However, sources close to the show tell E! Online's TV columnist Kristen Veitch that Love Monkey won't be coming back.

Well, VH1 is showing all the episodes that they taped but never aired. I watched the first one last night. It reminded me why I love this show. Everyone should watch it. Then maybe they will realize how great it is and bring it back. I hate when tv stations take off really brilliant shows (arrested development) and keep really crappy shows (hope & faith). Well, I will be watching and praying someone one at CBS will get a clue.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

I was wondering if you were watching that show. I saw that it was picked up. Yeah, Arrested Development and My So-Called Life! I learned so much from Angela's obsession with Jordan Catelano. "He has a really great lean."

emily and eric said...

i love love monkey.. i totally have been watching it!!

Anonymous said...

I thought I saw it on VH1. I actually liked this show a lot as well when I watched it. Wayne is so HOT!!!!!