CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 12, 2006



We have been trying to figure out what Andrew can do this summer. Yesterday when we dropped him off at his Mom's work; we decided to get some info at The Little Gym (you know the one where Kat works). It is in the same shopping center as Susan's office. They have a summer program three days a week and there is a different theme each week. It is really inexpensive, too. I think we are going to try that three days a week and CLS two days. I think he will really love it.

4 comments:

Leah Billings said...

Sounds fun! I know I liked places like that when I was little.

katandkarl said...

oh good!!! i am glad you stopped by!

who did you talk to?

p.s. i hate word veri.

the gloria family said...

i don't know her name. she was blonde. i mentioned your name and she said she would tell you she met us. she was really sweet and helpful.

Elizabeth Spann said...

How fun! Will they let 25 year old kids play??