CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 10, 2006



Sorry I haven't been posting lately. Things have been very hectic. Andrew's mother was not feeling well and we had him for about a week. Also, my computer was broken at work for longer than that. Ok, enough excuses. I'm here now. This weekend was fun but not long enough. Saturday I hung out at The Rose with Kat, Karl, Audra, and Matt. It was fun and laid back. Then Sunday my brother, his friend Glenn, Jr, and I went to the races. After food and betting we were down $3. I thought that was pretty good. We had a blast!

3 comments:

Leah Billings said...

Yea! Your back. I've been so sad every time I've checked your blog and you haven't posted, but now you're back. It seems lately that the weekends are never long enough. I think it has to do with all this nice weather.

Elizabeth Spann said...

Hooray! That's a good blogger now. Sorry I missed out on the Rose. David and Chandle were getting engaged, so I had to stick around. :) I can't believe you came out even. I spent waaaay to much moolah last time I went to the races. But it's fun.

A&R said...

I was begining to worry :) Did you win? I'm ready for Tunica!!!