CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Last night I went to the grocery store. I was going to make a quiche. I've been craving it for weeks. I had picked up a few ingredients when I got a phone call. It was JR. He was at work and he asked me to be the hostess for the night. Well, I haven't done that in two years. I used to hate doing it. Wednesdays are busy nights at his restaurant and they had no one else. So, I agreed to do it. I got there and the bus boy left with a "fever". I had to be the busser and hostess for the night in a place I don't even work! It was a strange night. I'm glad it is over.

2 comments:

Leah Billings said...

I hate having to do stuff like that. It was nice of you to come to his rescue though. :)

katandkarl said...

seriously? that's funny!